Re: Request for backport: btrfs-tools

Hi,

the updated btrfs-tools has arrived in backports, thank you!

It does seem to be affected by #784234 and friends, i.e., making an
initramfs gives the warning
"Warning: /sbin/fsck.btrfs doesn't exist, can't install to initramfs, ignoring."
and fsck.btrfs is in fact not installed.

I'm not sure if that's a problem, since fsck.btrfs seems to be a no-op
anyway, but I don't know if there are circumstances where a missing
fsck binary might cause the boot to fail on principle. Reportedly it's
fixed in newer versions of initramfs-tools, but I'd rather not pull
that in as well.

Regards,
Christian