Re: Backporting hplip 3.15.11+repack0-1 to jessie (ddebs...)

Hi Jens (2016.02.16_16:02:35_+0200)
> hplip in sid/stretch uses the default transition code that hardcodes the
> version of the dbg-->dbgsym transition. So on a jessie->stretch update
> it will not catch any -dbg packages that you upload to jessie-backports.

Oh, right, the other side has to specify Replaces for Breaks+Replaces to
work. If I want to provide -dbg in the backported package, I must use
Conflicts instead. (Or we must loosen / unversion the Breaks+Replaces in
the package in unstable)

Dropping the -dbg may be easier :)

SR

--