Request for backport: btrfs-tools

Hello,

the subject pretty much says it all, I'd like to have a reasonably
current version of btrfs-tools available in jessie-backports, ideally
>= the backported kernel version(s).

Rationale: Upstream strongly recommends against anything older than
the most recent longterm kernel and corresponding tools.

It shouldn't be a problem, the testing/unstable package builds fine
for me (with debhelper from backports) and the binaries work. It's
just that I'd prefer something with at least some support, built by
someone who knows what they're doing, considering the boot process
might conceivably be affected.

Regards,
Christian Pernegger

P.S.: Please CC me, as I'm not on the list.