Heads up: GHC-7.10.3 uploaded

Hi,

since GHC-7.10.3 finally migrated to testing today, I took the
opportunity to also upload it to jessie-backports, including the
cabal-install program, and its build dependencies.

I used the Haskell Group’s mass-building scripts to build these cleanly
and on top of each other. This means that that .changes files does not
included the suggested amount of changelog. Please excuse this, but it
would have required a lot of manual work.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner