Re: Libreoffice 5 backport

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
<guevara.ernesto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First thanks for your time as volunteer in Debian, second apologize if you
> lose some of this time with this message.
>
> I'm working on a debian jessie customization for an organization with near
> 1000 PC with ubuntu in this moment. LibreOffice is a critical package for
> the organization, and we want to use the 5.0.1 version.
>
> I have read http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ and I don't know if i
> can maintain a backport for much time, but I could help for a few months
> (the duration of my contract of the customization of the distribution)
>
> Have you plans to backported this version?

The Debian libreoffice maintainer has already backported libreoffice
5.0.1 and uploaded it to the backports-NEW queue, pending ftpmaster
approval [1].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libreoffice_1:5.0.1-1~bpo8+1.html