xpra: exception for "should be in testing" rule?

Hi backports people, ;)

I'd like to continue to maintain Xpra-0.14.* in "jessie-backports" while
Xpra-0.15 is already in "testing". I'm planning to upload only conservative
bug fixes as all upstream point releases are meant to be.

In particular, LTS release 0.14.29 [1] is never going to be in "testing" so I
want to double check if it is OK to upload it straight to "jessie-backports"
as "0.14.29+dfsg-1~bpo8+1"?

Thanks.

[1]: http://lists.devloop.org.uk/pipermail/shifter-users/2015-August/001344.htm

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published opinion.
        -- Winston Churchill