Re: backporst.debian.org website VCS - where?

On 08/26/2015 11:05 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Trust me, I am one of the two persons that write the policy.
> Some people are doing that and some mentors think it is a good idea
> to enforce that on packages they sponsor. But that requirement was
> never part of the policy. What we hat in the past was a requirement
> to include the changes between your last upload and the package you are
> uploading now (by using -v), but that didn't included any merging of
> old backports entrys. And even that requirement was dropped with jessie.

Ok. I've updated the pull request (forced push) and added a short
statement about that (instead of the explanation of the merge
that I had there previously).

I've also included Vincent's suggestion to explicitly mention the
NEW queue - and I also found a mention of squeeze somewhere that
should have been more generic.

https://github.com/formorer/backports.debian.org/pull/4

I hope this is OK?

Regards,