Re: Fwd: jessie backport for Wordpress

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 03:46:56PM +0100, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 08:37:05PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 06:53:15PM +0100, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> > > Sorry to bother again, but any news about this, Craig?
> > No idea what happened, it did get uploaded but then.. I'm not
> > sure.  Won't you be doing 4.3 now anyhow?
>
> Yes, but we need to wait for it to go into testing to upload. If we can get it
> merged soon (i.e. the other version), then all will go smoothly with next
> versions I understand :)

Well, I've uploaded wordpress 4.3 jessie backport to mentors now. Just in case
you need to upload that, it's ready :)

But it will be nice to know what happened to the upload, as no info was received
and I don't see it on any of this queues:

	https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html

and just in case I've checked this one too:

	https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

It's pretty frustrating that no real answer is given. My first mail was on Jun
2. But now maybe they are all in Debconf...

Thanks,
Rodrigo