Backport packages "plank" and "synapse" for Jessie

Hi there!

This is my first message to this list. Please forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong here.

I've uploaded backported builds of packages "plank 0.9.1-1" and "synapse 0.2.99.1-1", currently in testing, in my OBS home [1] [2]. These packages are not available for Jessie.

Please consider uploading it to jessie-backports.

Thanks!

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:lbssousa:debian/plank

[2] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:lbssousa:debian/synapse

--