Re: Oopsie - Wrong version numbering scheme used on drupal7

* Anthony DeRobertis <aderobertis@metrics.net> [2015-06-22 18:41:31 CEST]:
> On 06/22/2015 11:26 AM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> >Now, Wolfgang did notify me of my mistake... But I was sloppy and
> >didn't properly act on it: My bpo80 version got processed out of NEW
> >and is now active. I don't think too many people have installed it
> >yet, but whoever has, if I request this version to be deleted from
> >backports and then upload a properly versioned one, they won't receive
> >it (because bpo8 < bpo80).
>
> Doesn't drupal release fairly often? When 7.39 comes out in a month
> or two, 7.39-1~bpo8+1 will be a higher version, so upgrades will
> work. Seems like you should just wait to fix it until then.

 I'm also along that lines.  Having to remove it, upload it new doesn't
sound like really needed, especially since there is an update to any
package in backports somehow expected before stretch releases.

 Fix it with the next upload, and to Wolfgang for noticing it :)
Rhonda