Re: doublecmd backport to wheezy

Hi Paul

Hi Bruno,

On 07-06-15 14:29, bruno zanetti wrote:
> Actually, the only reason I did it was to suppress a couple of lintian
> warnings:

Please don't make changes to backports just to silence lintian.
Especially if you use lintian from the backports (I believe the current
lintian is smarter and wouldn't complain in this case).

By the way, lintian v2.5.30 still reports the warnings, I didn't tried v2.5.31 though.

> If you prefer I can either reupload the package without my name added
> (and ignore the warnings) or mention it in the changelog.

No worries. Just mention it (in the e-mail/changelog) next time if you
find in convenient nevertheless.

Paul

Thank you Paul for the advices, I'm always happy to learn, and thanks for the upload.

Regards

BZ