Re: no jessie-backports yet?

On Thu, 28 May 2015 09:21:20 +0200
Harald Dunkel <harald.dunkel@aixigo.de> wrote:

> On 05/28/15 06:40, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > Sorry, its not.
> >
> See attachment. The link for jessie is still greyed out.

Actually, the link for Diffstats is greyed out. There is a link to the
page you requested above that.

Jessie
NEW Queue
Diffstats
  <indented>

> When I tried this morning the document was unavailable, too.
> Now it has a timestamp
>
> 	Timestamp: Thu May 28 06:15:01 GMT 2015 (UTC)
>
> i.e. it was created after my EMail.

AFAICT it is auto-generated on a repeating basis. I've certainly seen
the content on this page more than a week ago when I last uploaded
packages to jessie-backports.

It would be handy if http://backports.debian.org/Packages/ would
support searching jessie-backports though. The
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=jessie-backports&searchon=names
link which that page would use would work.

--

Neil Williams