Backporting debmirror to wheezy

Hello.

I would like to upload debmirror 1.2.16 for oldstable-backports.

The package in jessie could be used in wheezy "as is". However, people
running wheezy do not usually have an apt line pointing at jessie,
they usually have wheezy + wheezy-backports.

This way, by having the package available in backports people will
know easily that it will work (otherwise they would have to check).

So, if anybody here (package is orphaned) has a reason why we should
not have 1.2.16 in oldstable-backports, please say so (otherwise I
will go ahead).

Thanks.