Re: lxc/wheezy-backports: FTBFS on ia64

On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 23:20 +0200, Christian Seiler wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> On 05/18/2015 10:55 PM, Vincent Cheng wrote:
[...]
> > It's worth pointing out that since lxc is indeed available in wheezy,
> > the fact that it FTBFS in wheezy-backports could be considered a
> > regression, so I would suggest fixing this if at all possible.
>
> I do agree in general, it's just that Wheezy on ia64 never had a working
> LXC as far as I can tell (see beginning of the email). That said, I'm
> willing to fix it regardless (just wanted to hear your opinion first).

My opinion is that you should not be expected to spend your time on it
unless you're personally interested in that architecture.  (Also, that
ia64 shouldn't have been a release architecture for wheezy.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
I'm not a reverse psychological virus.  Please don't copy me into your sig.