Re: network-manager-strongswan backport to jessie

Hi Harri,

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Harald Dunkel <harri@afaics.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> to provide a workaround for #784215 for Jessie I would like to
> do a backport of network-manager-strongswan. I am maintainer
> of this package, but I would need a sponsor, since I am not
> allowed to upload.
>
> Is there a volunteer?

Sure, please provide a .dsc for me to review and sponsor.

Don't forget to subscribe yourself to debian-backports if you haven't
done so already, since bug reports against backported packages are
supposed to come through the list (and you'll be responsible for any
bugs or user queries about your backported packages, as its
maintainer).

Regards,
Vincent