Re: libtorrent-rasterbar backport to wheezy

Hi Bruno,

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM, bruno zanetti <bzanetti00@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I'm sorry, I removed the package from mentors a few days ago because I got
> convinced that there was no interest in it. Clearly, I was too hasty :)
> Anyways I reuploaded the package at the same location so I'll be glad if you
> would like to take a look at it.
> Thank you very much for all your work in backports.

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution to Debian!

If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to the
debian-backports list; this is where bugs against backported packages
are supposed to be reported, and it'll be your job as maintainer of
your backported package to respond to these bug reports and any other
user queries. Thanks!

(Sorry for the delay, I don't know if any other DDs sponsor packages
on debian-backports regularly...)

Regards,
Vincent