Re: libtorrent-rasterbar backport to wheezy

Hi Vincent,

I'm sorry, I removed the package from mentors a few days ago because I got convinced that there was no interest in it. Clearly, I was too hasty :) Anyways I reuploaded the package at the same location so I'll be glad if you would like to take a look at it.
Thank you very much for all your work in backports.

Regards,
Bruno

Hi Bruno,

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 1:30 AM, bruno zanetti <bzanetti00@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was looking for a more recent version of qbittorrent in wheezy so I
> decided to make a backport from jessie (3.1.10). Although it might build
> with the wheezy version of libtorrent-rasterbar (0.15.10), I found that
> qbittorent is more stable with a more recent one, so I started with the
> backport of libtorrent-rasterbar 0.16.18. No changes were required, I just
> updated the changelog and rebuilt with pbuilder.
>
> I uploaded the package 'libtorrent-rasterbar' to mentors.debian.net at the
> following URL:
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libtorrent-rasterbar
>
> The respective dsc file can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libt/libtorrent-rasterbar/libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.18-1~bpo70+1.dsc
>
> So I'm kindly asking anyone interested for review and upload to backports.
> Once it gets to the archive, I have the qbittorrent backport ready to be
> submitted.

I can no longer find libtorrent-rasterbar on mentors.d.n. Are you
still looking for a sponsor for your backported package?

Regards,
Vincent