Re: Backport of minizip (libminizip) to wheezy

Hi Félix,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Félix Arreola Rodríguez
<fgatuno.123@gmail.com> wrote:
> An apology for being so rude.
>
> I'm looking for sponsorship to upload the minizip library. The package
> is in good shape and quality. No chages were needed for the backport.
>
> I want to take responsability for the backport version of this package.

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution to Debian!

If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to the
debian-backports list; this is where bugs against backported packages
are supposed to be reported, and it'll be your job as maintainer of
your backported package to respond to these bug reports and any other
user queries. Thanks!

(Sorry for the delay, I don't know if any other DDs sponsor packages
on debian-backports regularly...)

Regards,
Vincent