Re: remove owncloud from wheezy-bpo

HI Alex,

On  Di 12 Mai 2015 15:06:11 CEST, Alexander Wirt wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2015, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Alexander,

On  Di 12 Mai 2015 13:11:49 CEST, Alexander Wirt wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jan 2015, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 18 Nov 2014, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>
>>> Dear bpo ftpmasters,
>>>
>>> please remove owncloud and its (build-)depenency chain from the
>>wheezy-bpo archive. (I can provide a list of packages tomorrow if
>>needed, please ping me if so).
>>>
>>> The new package in the dependency-chain/build-chain (mediaelement) of
>>owncloud 7.0.3 would require adding more and more packages backported to
>>the wheezy-bpo archive.
>>>
>>> To my mind owncloud is simply not maintainable as a
>>> backport for wheezy anymore. It may have never been...
>>>
>>> Thanks for your patience in the first place!
>>I removed the package, please identify all dependencys you uploaded and give
>>me a list of them. I'll remove them too.
>I won't process any further backports from you until you cleaned up the
>owncloud mess.
>
>Alex

Hasn't that been seen to by Rhonda some time ago? I understand that the
owncloud mess was a mess indeed.

Please point me to other cleanups required. Thanks.
I requested a list of dependencies from you and I never got an answer from
you.

Alex

this is the list of packages I uploaded in the context of backporting owncloud:

assetic
aws-sdk-for-php
dojo
fonts-wqy-microhei
less.js
libjs-jcrop
ocsync
owncloud
owncloud-client
owncloud-doc
pdf.js
pear-channels
php-apigen
php-codecoverage
php-crypt-blowfish
php-doctrine-annotations
php-doctrine-cache
php-doctrine-collections
php-doctrine-common
php-doctrine-dbal
php-doctrine-inflector
php-doctrine-lexer
phpdocx
php-dompdf
php-dropbox
php-font-lib
php-fshl
php-getid3
php-guzzle
php-monolog
php-nette
php-opencloud
php-pimple
php-psr-log
php-sabredav
php-sabre-vobject
php-symfony2-yaml
php-symfony-classloader
php-symfony-console
php-symfony-eventdispatcher
php-symfony-process
php-symfony-routing
php-texy
php-timer
php-tokenreflection
phpunit
phpunit-mock-object
pkg-php-tools
qtkeychain
sphinxcontrib-phpdomain
tcpdf
twitter-bootstrap

However, I cannot say if any other package in wheezy-backports depends or build-depends on them at the time being.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby