Re: remove owncloud from wheezy-bpo

Hi Alexander,

On  Di 12 Mai 2015 13:11:49 CEST, Alexander Wirt wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015, Alexander Wirt wrote:

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Dear bpo ftpmasters,
>
> please remove owncloud and its (build-)depenency chain from the wheezy-bpo archive. (I can provide a list of packages tomorrow if needed, please ping me if so).
>
> The new package in the dependency-chain/build-chain (mediaelement) of owncloud 7.0.3 would require adding more and more packages backported to the wheezy-bpo archive.
>
> To my mind owncloud is simply not maintainable as a
> backport for wheezy anymore. It may have never been...
>
> Thanks for your patience in the first place!
I removed the package, please identify all dependencys you uploaded and give
me a list of them. I'll remove them too.
I won't process any further backports from you until you cleaned up the owncloud mess.

Alex

Hasn't that been seen to by Rhonda some time ago? I understand that the owncloud mess was a mess indeed.

Please point me to other cleanups required. Thanks.
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby