Re: Uploading all of OpenStack kilo to backports

On Sat, 09 May 2015, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri May 08, 2015 at 23:23:35 +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Just a few days after the release of OpenStack Kilo on the 30th of
> > April 2015 (yes, just 5 days after Jessie...), all of the packages
> > reached Sid today, with the last bit approved.
> >
> > Since the DSA would like to use OpenStack Kilo for deploying and
> > offering VMs to DDs, and because I don't feel right to use a private
> > repository for providing Jessie backports of OpenStack, I decided to
> > upload all of Kilo in the official Jessie backports.
Yes, there is an exception for DSA packages, but I don't think openstack
falls in here. The packages newer were in sid, are mostly untested and so on.
That exception also counts for so simple packages, openstack is far from
being simple.

Please wait for testing migration.

Alex