Re: Re: Handbrake not installable due to missing dependencies

The new libdvdnav Breaks: the Wheezy versions of mplayer and mencoder. :(

You can fix this in the control file by adding "~" to the end of the
versions that it breaks and rebuilding the package.

BTW, I thought the reason for updating these libraries, Handbrake,
requires libgtk-3-dev (>= 3.10) to build, making it unfeasible to
backport.  Perhaps this should have been tested before uploading?

Maybe it will build also against libgtk2.0-dev, though I know that
option is removed from handbrake-10.0.