Re: New package for blktap [RC]

Dear Vincent hi,

On 2014-09-06 10:32, Vincent Cheng wrote:
Hi Chrysostomos,

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:44 AM, Chrysostomos Nanakos
<nanakos@wired-net.gr> wrote:
Hi team,
I have uploaded a new package for blktap-utils on mentors.d.n [1] that resolves two bugs. One of them is RC [2] and was reported by me yesterday.

I have CC'ed debian-backports list also because bug [2] affects users that
use backported kernels in wheezy and use blktap-utils.

Packages cannot be uploaded to backports unless they're already in
testing (aside from fixes for security issues), hence I don't see why
debian-backports was cc'ed. If you're looking for a sponsor for an
upload to wheezy-backports, please ping the list once your package
migrates to testing.

the package has migrated to testing so it's time to seek a sponsor for an upload to wheezy-backports!

I would be grateful if someone sponsors the package [1].

Regards,
Chrysostomos.

----
[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/blktap