Re: libvirt-bin broken in wheezy-backports (Workaround)

Hi Richard

I already reported this in january, but it seems the responsable
backport maintainer decided to ignore this issue.

My workaround was to build a libvirt-bin package without the "break"
relationship. This setup also runs flawlessly.

regards
lukn