Backport of Geany 1.24.1. Looking for sponsor..

Hi.

I've build the second backport of Geany. Now I've backported the latest
releases of the packages geany (1.24.1) and geany-plugins (1.24). The port
was again very easy. I only tweaked the package name in the build
dependency in geany-plugins.

I'm running these packages without drawbacks for several hours on two
Wheezy systems.

I'm still looking for an sponsor... ;-)

https://mentors.debian.net/package/geany
https://mentors.debian.net/package/geany-plugins

PS: I've tried to post this with Pan (over Gmane) first, but I've selected a different Email address. So this post fails. I hope it isn't sent later. So... sorry for a possible dupe.

--
Regards
    Joerg Desch