Re: Request for backport: python-cups

Whoops, forgot to click "Reply All".

I've subscribed to debian-backports, and don't mind handling any bug reports.

Thanks,

Alad

On 14-04-14 04:10, Vincent Cheng wrote:
On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Alad Wenter
<the.changing.side@gmail.com> wrote:
It looks like I've followed procedure except to contact the package
maintainers beforehand. :(
That's not a strict requirement, but it generally is a good idea to
contact the maintainer(s) beforehand (sometimes they're willing to do
the backport themselves, which saves you time and effort).

Well, sure I'll maintain them. People have struggled long enough with these
two packages in Wheezy.
Please reply to the mailing list. Do keep in mind that "maintain"-ing
them as a backports maintainer means that you'll have to deal with any
bug reports against your backported packages, and those are supposed
to be reported through the debian-backports mailing list as well, so
please subscribe to the list if you haven't already.

Regards,
Vincent

--
The Ant tries his best to convince the Kid why he shouldn't be squished. Should we squish bugs? Depends on the bug? Depends on the situation?