Re: backports dist-upgrade issue (udev breaks consolekit)

Hi Olivier,

On 21.03.2014 11:34, Olivier Langella wrote:
The idea was to automatically get newer versions of libreoffice for example when it is available...
I understand this is quite risky. I do not expect a system as stable as
the Debian stable branch, but I thought that for a desktop use, their
were few risk to lose too much important packages (as Alexander Wirt mentioned in a later mail).

To receive updates as they become available in wheezy-backports, you need no pinning. The APT repository is setup already in a way that APT will automatically update packages you manually installed from wheezy-backports.

Regards,
Micha