Re: virtualbox-dkms fails to build with 3.12-0.bpo.1-amd64 kernel

Quoth Matt Palmer:
> Easy solution: don't use Virtualbox.  It isn't as though there aren't a wide
> variety of entirely Free virtualization solutions available.

That's a good idea, actually. Virtualbox is all I've ever used, so I
never really considered it, but I suppose qemu should do a better
job anyway (I just use virtualisation to test odd things on Windows
and OSX). That's a good project for the weekend, thanks :)