iscsitarget-dkms backport

Hello,

I'm using OpenMediaVault for managing storage. It is based on Squeeze, soon on Wheezy. As it gets older, I want and need to use backported kernels to support some new hardware.

The current iscsitarget-dkms (1.4.20.2-10.1) in wheezy does not compile with a backported kernel (actually 3.12). The package from Jessie (1.4.20.3+svn496-1) does compile obviously with Jessie kernel (3.12).

iscsitarget-dkms from sid/jessie can be used directly of course, but not practical. BUT, the tools, package iscsitarget from jessie can not be installed on wheezy, because it depends on a newer libc6...

Could we have a backport of these two packages for wheezy, please ?