Re: php5-mongo / phpapi-20100525

On 11/03/2014 16:05, Daniel Pocock wrote:
On 11/03/14 15:47, Clement Hermann wrote:

Which Arch ?

I don't see this issue here on amd64 or on i386. The amd64 version has the phpapi-20100525 dependency, provided by any php binary, and the i386 has the +lfs dependency, provided by the i386 php binaries...

Just look at the link above and search for "Package not available" in the page

I agree it does actually work with the PHP versions on my system, maybe it is just the packages.debian.org page misrepresenting things in backports that depend on things from stable

I did, that's why I'm asking. I thought you had a problem installing it.

AFAICT, Virtual packages don't appear on packages.debian.org if they're not on the "official" virtual packages list as found in debian-policy. That would be the culprit here.
Not sure if this is a bug in packages.debian.org, or in php5 (maybe the phpapi-* package should be in the list, but as it changes each release, it seems difficult to me).

(also, please, no need to put me on the CC list, as I'm subscribed to  the list).

Cheers,
--
Clement Hermann (nodens)
- "L'air pur ? c'est pas en RL, ça ? c'est pas hors charte ?"

Vous trouverez ma clef publique sur le serveur public pgp.mit.edu.
Please find my public key on the public keyserver pgp.mit.edu.