Re: php5-mongo / phpapi-20100525

On 11/03/14 15:47, Clement Hermann wrote:
On 05/03/2014 21:32, Daniel Pocock wrote:
php5-mongo in wheezy-backports reports a missing dependency phpapi-20100525:

   https://packages.debian.org/wheezy-backports/php5-mongo

I simply built it from source myself on wheezy and it depends on
phpapi-20100525+lfs provided by libapache2-mod-php5

Does this package need a binNMU or something else?

Which Arch ?

I don't see this issue here on amd64 or on i386. The amd64 version has the phpapi-20100525 dependency, provided by any php binary, and the i386 has the +lfs dependency, provided by the i386 php binaries...

Just look at the link above and search for "Package not available" in the page

I agree it does actually work with the PHP versions on my system, maybe it is just the packages.debian.org page misrepresenting things in backports that depend on things from stable