Re: 0ad backport, asking for review and upload

> How about backporting nvidia-texture-tools or disabling one or few
> tests which causes FTBFS of 0ad package? First variant is
> preferable, because armel and armhf build support was added only in
> nvidia-texture-tools 2.0.8-1+dfsg-4.

I contacted the maintainer of nvidia-texture-tools and it is ok for
him if I make a backport, as I did [1]. The rebuild required no
changes and I tested it briefly on a Wheezy installation.

Boris, could you review also this package or do you prefer differently?
If it's good, I'll rebuild 0ad with the strict dependency on the
latest nvidia-texture-tools.

Regards

[1]
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nvidia-texture-tools/nvidia-texture-tools_2.0.8-1+dfsg-4~bpo70+1.dsc