Re: 0ad backport, asking for review and upload

Hi,

>>  Are you going to maintain this package for wheezy-backports on constant basis?
>
> I'd like do so, I was already making efforts to backport 0ad for myself
> but I thought it could be useful also for other users. I take it also as
> an opportunity to learn the debian packaging system and give a hand.

As we can see at [1] package is FTBFS on amd64 due to #713966.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=0ad&suite=wheezy-backports

How about backporting nvidia-texture-tools or disabling one or few tests which
causes FTBFS of 0ad package? First variant is preferable, because armel and
armhf build support was added only in nvidia-texture-tools 2.0.8-1+dfsg-4.

Also add a debdiff between packages from testing and your packages prepared for
backports in the future please. (It simplifies a review.)

Best regards,
Boris