Re: 0ad backport, asking for review and upload

> Yes, Francesco has contacted me prior to preparing a backport, and I'm
> fine with him backporting 0ad. I personally don't want to bother to
> maintain a backport until 0ad releases a stable "1.0" release, but if
> others would like to do so, great.
Thank you Vincent for you answer.

> Are you going to maintain this package for wheezy-backports on constant basis?
I'd like do so, I was already making efforts to backport 0ad for myself
but I thought it could be useful also for other users. I take it also as
an opportunity to learn the debian packaging system and give a hand.

Regards

--
Francesco De Vita
Human-cyborg relations