Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi Gunnar,

On  Mi 06 Nov 2013 17:44:25 CET, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Hi!

>Looking at the specific packages, I do see the ones I tested for are
>in! So, I will be most probably playing with them today, and if all's
>well, we will see an upload quite soon. Probably I'll have to update
>part of my packaging, but that's (hopefully) an easy step.

ping... Any progress?

Ouch! Real life has bit me and I'm short on time. But I'm definitively
pushing it real soon now™!

In the backport's NEW queue I see some of our owncloud related packages. Great!!! \o/

And still, please really ping me if I shall take over some of the dependency uploads (or all of owncloud + rest of deps uploads). I can do that during my normal work time, so it is no problem taking that workload off of you. Also, my professor keeps pinging me twice a week about our institute's internal owncloud installation and I do not want to install it from tarball, rather than from official Debian backports.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM