Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Mike Gabriel dijo [Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 07:46:48PM +0000]:
> Hi Gunnar,
>
> On  Mo 28 Okt 2013 18:49:30 CET, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>
> >Hi Mike+list,
> >
> >Mike Gabriel dijo [Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:58:04AM +0000]:
> >>(...)
> >>
> >>The above packages are now in wheezy-backports's NEW queue. (Plus:
> >>uglifyjs, nodejs, coffeescript, libv8-3.14). The libv8-3.14 and
> >>fonts-font-awesome package already got accepted by bpo ftpmasters,
> >>the rest is pending (as I said, I just uploaded).
> >
> >Umh... I have checked a couple of times since your message, and I have
> >not yet seen any of them :(
>
> This is probably due to a dependency-lacking upload of nodejs. I
> have provide all deps for building nodejs now, but one of the
> packages (gyp) still has to pass the ftpmasters' review.

Oh — And Luca's mail
([🔎] CADk7b0NOC7PwHJiOJGbKuEoBWHV6oASTkzuA1spVoF6hchwzYw@mail.gmail.com)
explains also why I could not find your packages either in the Wheezy
Backports or the Wheezy Diffstat pages.

> >will surely not be able to, so you will understand I am not yet
> >uploading anything; you can find a current dump of my WIP area at:
> >
> >   http://people.debian.org/~gwolf/owncloud_stuff/
> >
> >Please tell me when those four packages are available! (Or: backports
> >admins, do you have any insight on why they are not yet visible?)
>
> I am also still waiting for the availability of all packages in
> wheezy-backports.

Looking at the specific packages, I do see the ones I tested for are
in! So, I will be most probably playing with them today, and if all's
well, we will see an upload quite soon. Probably I'll have to update
part of my packaging, but that's (hopefully) an easy step.