Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi Gunnar,

On  Mo 28 Okt 2013 18:49:30 CET, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Hi Mike+list,

Mike Gabriel dijo [Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:58:04AM +0000]:
(...)
>fonts-font-awesome
>libjs-chosen
>libjs-pdf
>libjs-jquery-minicolors

The above packages are now in wheezy-backports's NEW queue. (Plus:
uglifyjs, nodejs, coffeescript, libv8-3.14). The libv8-3.14 and
fonts-font-awesome package already got accepted by bpo ftpmasters,
the rest is pending (as I said, I just uploaded).

Umh... I have checked a couple of times since your message, and I have
not yet seen any of them :(

This is probably due to a dependency-lacking upload of nodejs. I have provide all deps for building nodejs now, but one of the packages (gyp) still has to pass the ftpmasters' review.

Right. I have not yet tested any of them, and lacking your packages I

The packages are here:
http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/debian/pool/

Deb-URL is:
deb http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/debian wheezy-backports main

Arch-any packages on www-ps have been built for i386 and amd64.

will surely not be able to, so you will understand I am not yet
uploading anything; you can find a current dump of my WIP area at:

   http://people.debian.org/~gwolf/owncloud_stuff/

Please tell me when those four packages are available! (Or: backports
admins, do you have any insight on why they are not yet visible?)

I am also still waiting for the availability of all packages in wheezy-backports.

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM