Backport pulseaudio to wheezy

Hi all,

today I had a customer request to backport pulseaudio 4.0-6 to wheezy-backports.

This includes dependency backporting of

  sbc 1.1-2
  json-c 0.11-3

With sbc 1.1-2 I have just realized that it has not hit testing, yet. I hope this is ok. Delaying the processing of NEW for those three packages (pulseaudio, sbc, json-c) until sbc 1.1-2 enters testing is just fine with me.

If there are concerns with maintaining a backport of pulseaudio from others, please let me know

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM