Please review backport of mongodb for wheezy

Hi list,

php-mongo is now in wheezy-backport, but it wasn't enough, we also needed a mongodb >= 2.2 to benefit from the aggregation framework.

So, I backported it, and I'm searching a sponsor a sponsor. I'm willing to maintain this during wheezy lifecycle if needed, but I'll need someone to upload new versions for me.

Please check the package here :
http://mentors.debian.net/package/mongodb

The backport in itself is simple enough (just had to remove a patch), but to build it, make sure you have enough free space in your packaging directory (16GiB) and /tmp (5GiB).

Cheers,

--
Clement Hermann (nodens)
- "L'air pur ? c'est pas en RL, ça ? c'est pas hors charte ?"

Vous trouverez ma clef publique sur le serveur public pgp.mit.edu.
Please find my public key on the public keyserver pgp.mit.edu.