Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Alexander Wirt dijo [Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 08:19:52PM +0200]:
> > > /me bangs head against wall to the rhythm of "mea culpa, mea culpa"...
> >
> > hehehe... And I though I am the only one who sometimes uploads untested packages... :-)
> This is in now way funny and can lead to rejected upload permission.
>
> Please test your packages before uploading. TEST! not just installation (even
> that seems too much).

It's not funny at all, I recognize+realize, and jsut hoped for the
best. As I had installed Ownclowd from the upstream tarball and needed
no external stuff, I... Well, I forgot all the hard work we have to do
to ensure consistent system status with no extra copies of libraries.

Now, part of my problem will be that, as I am not a user for the
PHP modules themselves, I am not *really* able to test them.