LibreOffice thinks file is corrupted when located on smb share mounted from Nautilus/PCManFM

Package: libreoffice
Version: 1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3

Dear Maintainer,
First, please apologize for my english and if the report is not clear,
I'm not confident with the bug report system, especially for backports…

When I try to open a file located on a smb share previously mounted from
Nautilus or PCManFM, LibreOffice complains that the file is corrupted :

Le fichier 'sampleFile.odt' est corrompu et ne peut donc être ouvert.
LibreOffice peut essayer de réparer le fichier.
La corruption peut être le résultat de la manipulation du document ou
d'une détérioration de la structure du document due à la transmission
des données.
Nous vous recommandons de ne pas faire confiance au contenu du document
réparé.
L'exécution des macros est désactivée pour ce document.
LibreOffice doit-il réparer le fichier ?
A possible translation could be :
The file 'sampleFile.odt' is corrupted and so can not be opened.
Corruption might be the result of document manipulation or structure
deterioration due to data transmission.
We recommand to not trust the content of the repaired document.
Execution of macros is disabled for this document.
Must LibreOffice repair the file ?

If I choose to repair file, libreoffice opens Math (the document is
empty).

If I choose to not repair the file, libreoffice answers :
Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier 'sampleFile.odt' : il n'a pas pu être
réparé.
A possible translation could be :
Impossible to open file 'sampleFile.odt' : it could not be repaired.

It then asks again several times the same question (2 to 4 times), and
finally ends with :
Erreur générale.
Erreur d'entrée/sortie générale.
A possible translation could be :
General error.
Input/output general error.

This error happens regardless of the document type (at
least .odt, .ods), but does not affect .doc or .xls.
If I copy the document on my computer it can be openned normally, and I
can copy it back after.
If the share is mounted using pam_mount on login, there is no problem.
It happens with 32 and 64 bits versions of LibreOffice.
It does not happen with libreoffice from Debian stable.

Obviously, I think this problem should not happen.

I'm using Debian stable, libreoffice and its dependencies are the only
packages from wheezy-backports.

uname -a :
Linux yvan-macbook 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.46-1+deb7u1 i686
GNU/Linux

dpkg -l | grep libreoffice
ii  libreoffice                                   1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite (metapackage)
ii  libreoffice-base                              1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- database
ii  libreoffice-base-core                         1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- shared library
ii  libreoffice-calc                              1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- spreadsheet
ii  libreoffice-common                            1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
all          office productivity suite -- arch-independent files
ii  libreoffice-core                              1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- arch-dependent files
ii  libreoffice-draw                              1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- drawing
ii  libreoffice-evolution                         1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- Evolution addressbook support
rc  libreoffice-filter-binfilter                  1:3.5.4+dfsg2-0+deb7u2
i386         office productivity suite -- legacy filters (e.g.
StarOffice 5.2)
ii  libreoffice-gnome                             1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- GNOME integration
ii  libreoffice-gtk                               1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- GTK+ integration
ii  libreoffice-help-en-us                        1:3.5.4+dfsg2-0+deb7u2
all          office productivity suite -- English_american help
ii  libreoffice-help-fr                           1:3.5.4+dfsg2-0+deb7u2
all          office productivity suite -- French help
ii  libreoffice-impress                           1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- presentation
ii  libreoffice-java-common                       1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
all          office productivity suite -- arch-independent Java support
files
ii  libreoffice-l10n-fr                           1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
all          office productivity suite -- French language package
ii  libreoffice-math                              1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- equation editor
ii  libreoffice-report-builder-bin                1:3.5.4+dfsg2-0+deb7u2
i386         LibreOffice extension for building database reports --
libraries
ii  libreoffice-style-galaxy                      1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
all          office productivity suite -- Galaxy (Default) symbol style
ii  libreoffice-style-tango                       1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
all          office productivity suite -- Tango symbol style
ii  libreoffice-writer                            1:4.1.0-5~bpo70+3
i386         office productivity suite -- word processor

Do not hesitate to ask me more if needed.
Thanks for reading and making Debian better !