Re: blueman_1.23+update1-2~bpo70+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Christopher Schramm
<debian@shakaweb.org> wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
>> Changes since wheezy missing in changes file. See contribution docs for
>> details.
>

> sorry, I did not get that. First of all: Do you really mean changes or the
> changelog. For changes I'm even more confused since this is
> auto-generated... :-$

"Include all changelog entries since the last version on
debian-backports or since stable if it's the first version. You should
do this by passing "-v" to dpkg-buildpackage. Eg: "debuild -v0.7.5-2",
where "0.7.5-2" is the version in stable. If the package wasn't in
stable or backports before you don't have include the changelog entrys
(but you are free to do so)." [1]

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index5h3