Re: Plan to update linux kernel due to CVE-2013-2094?

Ben Hutchings writes:

> Still, squeeze-backports will be updated shortly.

Thanks Ben!

I find having backported packages from the just-released-stable a very
useful set of stepping stones when upgrading production systems. It lets me
upgrade one service at a time (usually across multiple servers) and when I
think the critical stuff is all working correctly I upgrade the rest of the
system. Many of the packages I have uploaded to BPO over the years have
been for exactly this purpose.

Another win for the universal O/S!

--
Matt Taggart