Re: Upgrade backports of gem2deb package

It would be nice, but I don't have the time to untangle all the ruby
dependencies:

 pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy : Depends: rake but it is not going to
be installed
                                 Depends: ruby-shoulda-context but it
is not installable
                                 Depends: ruby-mocha but it is not installable
                                 Depends: rubygems (>= 1.8.12-1~) but
it is not going to be installed
                                 Depends: ruby1.8 but it is not going
to be installed
                                 Depends: ruby1.8-dev but it is not
going to be installed
                                 Depends: ruby1.9.1 (>= 1.9.3.0-1~)
but it is not going to be installed
                                 Depends: ruby1.9.1-dev (>=
1.9.3.0-1~) but it is not going to be installed
                                 Depends: ruby-setup but it is not
going to be installed

But if you have a time for backporting rest of the dependencies then
feel free and go ahead, I won't mind.

Ondrej