linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.4-686-pae

Hello.  I just upgraded to linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.4-686-pae on a system
and running "uname -a" I no longer see the date of the kernel.  The only
two packages that were updated are linux-image-2.6-686 and
linux-image-686-pae.

Before the upgrade:

storesvr:~# uname -a
Linux storesvr 3.2.0-0.bpo.3-686-pae #1 SMP Thu Aug 23 08:21:41 UTC 2012
i686 GNU/Linux

After the upgrade:

storesvr:~# uname -a
Linux storesvr 3.2.0-0.bpo.4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.32-1~bpo60+1 i686
GNU/Linux

Is this a bug, or is this the way newer kernels are going?  I have some
scripts that are failing now because they check for that date.  Thanks
for any info!

Jase

-
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged.  Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.
-