Review pidgin squeeze-backport (2.10.6-1~bpo60+1)

Please review the pidgin backport.

I think we should have pidgin in the lastest version of backports. A
lot of users use pidgin, a backport updated will be useful.

Attach the "RFS" from mentors.debian.net

* Package name    : pidgin
 Version         : 2.10.6-1~bpo60+1

It builds those binary packages:

finch - text-based multi-protocol instant messaging client
finch-dev  - text-based multi-protocol instant messaging client - development
libpurple-bin - multi-protocol instant messaging library - extra utilities
libpurple-dev - multi-protocol instant messaging library - development files
libpurple0 - multi-protocol instant messaging library
pidgin     - graphical multi-protocol instant messaging client for X
pidgin-data - multi-protocol instant messaging client - data files
pidgin-dbg - Debugging symbols for Pidgin
pidgin-dev - multi-protocol instant messaging client - development files

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/pidgin

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pidgin/pidgin_2.10.6-1~bpo60+1.dsc

More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.