Re: [Pkg-x2go-devel] Backporting libssh to squeeze

Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 20:56 +0200 schrieb Reinhard Tartler:
> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM, S. G. <debianmail@g-e-u-e-r.de> wrote:
> > I tested again:
> >
> > Client:
> > Wheezy
> > remmina, remmina-plugin-nx 1.0.0-3
> > libssh-4 0.5.2-1
> >
> > Server:
> > Lenny
> > nxserver 3.5.0-9 (from NoMachine)
> > openssh-server 1:5.5p1-6+squeeze1
> >
> > This time everything worked fine!
> >
> > I do not know what has changed but the reported behaviour
> > (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=648738#5) disappeared
> > again (see also
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=648738#10).
>
> Sorry for not getting earlier to this, but it seems that you've
> managed to build and test libssh on stable yourself. I've now built
> and uploaded my libssh testpackages to
> http://people.debian.org/~siretart/debian/squeeze-backports/

I didn't build and test libssh on stable. I just used the packages
available with wheezy/testing on my pure wheezy client. Please review my
previous mail stating:

> Client:
> Wheezy
> remmina, remmina-plugin-nx 1.0.0-3
> libssh-4 0.5.2-1

I am afraid bug #648738 and backporting libssh are completely separate
issues.

Regards,
Sven