Re: Varnish backport

Jan Wagner <waja@cyconet.org> writes:

> but this work has to be done even for testing and was fixed yesterday
> in unstable. I was talking about the work maintaining varnish in
> squeeze-backports. Maybe one of the varnish maintainers will have time
> to maintain the package there?

There is only one active member in the varnish team.

If someone else would like to join the varnish packaging team, and
maintain the backport, that would be very welcome. I could do the heavy
lifting of the initial backport, since I have an idea of what to remove
in order to squeeze it in. :)

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@debian.org>