Bugreport: conflict between linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 and at-3.1.12-1

Hi List!

I am running debian squeeze and have installed the squeeze backports kernel linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64.
When I now try to install 'at', I get the following output from apt-get:

# apt-get install at
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64
  at
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/50.1 kB of archives.
After this operation, 116 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

The reason for that is the following conflict in linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64:
Breaks: at (<< 3.1.12-1+squeeze1)

I assume that the version of at I want to install (3.1.12-1) is smaller than 3.1.12-1+squeeze1, which is why the two packages conflict. But there doesn't appear to be a newer version of 'at' available, neither in squeeze nor in squeeze-backports.

According to http://wiki.debian.org/Backports#Reporting_bugs bugs with backports packages are to be reported here. If possible, please CC me to answers, as I am not subscibed (I will notice replies to the list, just not as fast).

Regards,

Martin