myspell vs. hunspell

Hi!

Package iceweasel-l10n-* recommend myspell-*-*. Is that right?

Most other packages appear to have moved to hunspell (and I was under the impression that Firefox had, too). The Debian openoffice.org-l10n-* packages all suggest hunspell-dictionaries-* and hunspell-*-* conflict with myspell-*-*.

Bye!
  -richy.

PS: Forgive me, for I'm by no way an expert in l10n. But I just helped a friend with a fresh installation and we got the impression that we installed and uninstalled hunspell and myspell too many times because of contradicting dependencies and recommendations.
--
Richard B. Kreckel
<http://www.ginac.de/~kreckel/>